Apply for the Fintiba Scholarship and get the chance to receive one year of pocket money for your stay in Germany!
Which criteria do I have to fulfil for an application?
The Fintiba scholarship is to be awarded to a student whose dream has always been to study in Germany. For this reason, we are looking for young, ambitious people who we want to award for their outstanding contribution to the international exchange and the global society. Apply now and get the chance to receive one-year pocket money of 3.000€ for your stay in Germany. In order to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following application criteria:
- Your main residence is or will be in Germany
- You are a Fintiba Plus customer and you have activated your Fintiba Plus package
- You are highly motivated to contribute to the international exchange and global society
Do you meet the application criteria and are interested in registering for the Fintiba scholarship? Then apply via our online form on this page until the 31st of October 2020.
How does the application process work?
You can apply via the online application form. After registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail. At the end of the application period, we will need some time to go through all applications in order to select the candidates for the scholarship. The selection committee will be made up of representatives of Fintiba. After the final decision has been made, the selected candidate will be informed via email. The application process will be as follows:
- Submit your online application via this webpage and respond to our 3 questions:
– Tell us about yourself and your dream about studying in Germany!
– What would the scholarship money enable you to do?
– How do you see yourself contributing to our global society today and in the future?
- After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation notification at the end of the form.
- The application deadline is on the 31st of October 2020.
- The selection process is carried out by Fintiba.
- The admission e-mail for the selected candidates is sent out.
What does the Fintiba Scholarship include?
The selected candidate will receive a scholarship worth an amount of € 3,000.00 for one year. There will be a one time transfer of the total amount to the scholarship holder’s German current account. Additionally, we will reward the best 30 applications with an annual Deutsch perfekt subscription including an audio trainer.
Fintiba Scholarship: 1 x € 250.00 for 12 months (€ 3,000.00 in total)
Deutsch perfekt: 30 x annual subscription of the language learning magazine Deutsch perfekt + audio trainer