Tailor-Made for International Students
Blocked Account | Blocked Account + Health Insurance
- #1 Online Blocked Account for Germany
- Officially approved by the
German Federal Foreign Office
- Accelerates your visa application
- Fast online account opening
in your own name guaranteed
- App-based step by step guidance
Fintiba Plus NEW
+ Health Insurance
- Get € 110.00 Cashback You will receive the 110€ Cashback in case you are eligible for the Fintiba Plus package including the DAK Gesundheit governmental health insurance. Upon arrival in Germany you will receive your official health insurance confirmation that you will need for your enrolment at your university. As soon as you have provided your university with the DAK health insurance confirmation, they will send the information to the insurer and your Fintiba Plus process is completed. You will then receive the information you need to register for the 110€ cashback from us.
- Everything for your visa and your
stay in Germany in one solution
- Customised to your personal needs
- Blocked Account & mandatory
Health Insurance - officially approved!
- Help & advice for your stay in Germany
Your Fintiba Study Guide.
Germany at one glance.
From preparing your stay to mastering your visa application and navigating through daily life in Germany. The Fintiba Study Guide provides you with relevant information throughout all important stages of your German adventure.
Studying in Germany
Studying abroad requires good preparation. You will most likely have many questions when you consider studying at a German university– questions about Germany as a country, its university landscape but also various organisational topics such as visa, insurance or accommodation. We can help!
Fintiba: Your Trusted Partner
“Tailored to the needs of international students, we offer products, help and advice to those who are planning to study in Germany. Flexible duration contracts and individual product solutions are our goal to facilitate and ease your everyday life going forward. So don’t worry about complexity. We’re here to help.“
– Bastian Krieghoff, Managing Director