Working at Fintiba means
Shaping. International Exchange. Together.
We achieve great things together by reducing hurdles and improving bureaucratic structures for internationals in Germany
Fintiba strives to be the first point of contact and trusted partner for anyone who wants to study and work in Germany. We follow important trends in the area of international student migration and support expats with innovative services to facilitate their way to Germany.
The flat hierarchy and agile working culture at Fintiba contributes to our success, while allowing all our employees to focus on first-class results instead of dealing with entrenched hierarchies and sluggish processes. If you are driven by respect, personal responsibility and professionalism – with Fintiba you can build a long-term successful career. You can find out more about our clients and projects in our Blog, as well as on our Company page.
In 2019, Fintiba received the PIEoneer Award, as the winner in Digital Innovation – technology in global education and the Hessian Export Prize in the category “Service and Consulting”.
At Fintiba we work in innovative and agile ways as a team and actively encourage people to rethink our processes and voice any ideas for improvements. Our mission is to achieve the perfect symbiosis between a classic and professional financial service provider and an agile and innovative start-up, all the while we aim to offer a successful integration of new products and services for internationals interested to work or study in Germany.
With our experienced experts in the areas of banking and financial security, we are breaking new ground in the market, using innovative approaches and new technologies to develop our products in cross-functional teams. We also follow market trends in the area of international migration and are involved in important debates with different stakeholders to support the interests of internationals in Germany (see Stifterverband-Fintiba study and “Education is not tourism” blog post). We are innovators and rule breakers and want to change and improve international student and work mobility in Germany. Thus, we work tirelessly to bring our students successfully to Germany and to support them in the best possible way on their way and once here.
Bastian Krieghoff, CEO
You are looking for…
- An engaging role in which you can help internationals
- A chance to actively shape the market leader in the field of digital blocked accounts
- An international and diverse team
- A motivating and challenging working environment
- Flexibility in working location
- Exciting, cross-functional and agile projects
- Development and training opportunities
Chances for an interview are higher for…
- Like-minded people who share our passion and goals
- Candidates with international and diverse experiences
- People familiar with the financial sector or international mobility
- Team players who love to collaborate
- Candidates familiar with agile working methods
- Multi-lingual applicants
What are the steps in our recruitment process?
- The first step is to submit your application via Bamboohr
- We will get in touch to schedule a first introductory interview
- A second interview will be scheduled with the most successful candidates to meet the team and feel the atmosphere in the office
- For the second interview you might have to prepare a small task such as a short presentation or a code example
- We will get in touch with the selected candidate to make an offer
What makes us unique
We are down-to-earth and practical, but equally willing to experiment and look to the future together in a visionary way. We offer our employees open communication at all levels and encourage the exchange and implementation of ideas and improvements in all areas of our business.
Applicants with proven performance, reliability and professionalism are important for us. Yet, we are not content with just the tried and tested, instead we are constantly developing ourselves and our products further. We are not only offering you an exciting job in a great team, but much more – so that you enjoy coming to work, have a good day at the office and go home satisfied.
- Individual & professional orientation
- Responsibility and meaningful tasks
- We challenge and encourage
- A friendly and open working atmosphere
- Opportunities to expand your own knowledge and skills
- A professional working environment
- Work not to be seen as work
- An open ear and contact person for all areas
- Long-term cooperation and good career opportunities
- Exciting projects with the latest technologies
- Open feedback culture
- Individual projects, modern working methods and state-of-the-art processes and technologies
- The freedom to shape new client processes and drive projects forward based on your experience
- A company that listens to each other at all levels and finds solutions together
- Continuous personal development
- Shaping and helping to develop the team
- To walk the common path of growth
- The opportunity to contribute to team and customer satisfaction
- Active participation in shaping our internal processes and structures
- Flexible work-life balance
- Unlimited employment contracts
- Continuous personal development and an annual training budget
- Regular team and client events
- Active and encouraged knowledge exchange among colleagues
- State of the art web infrastructure
- A professional working environment with varied projects
- A motivated and friendly team
- Company bicycles, spendit card and other corporate benefits
- Centrally located office in Frankfurt with an A/C, near the Main riverbank
- Ergonomic office furniture and adjustable desks
- A game room to relax, socialise or simply play video games
We are looking forward to your application and cannot wait to meet you. Good luck!
Further information on the processing of your personal data within the application procedure and on the information obligations according to Art. 13 DSGVO can be found here.
Can’t find the position you are looking for?
Initiative applications are always welcome. Please apply via the vacancy below.